Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Five

It's Friday! Woohoo it is finally Friday! Since I've spent the last month sick I've spent way too much time watching television. Way. Too. Much. TV.  So what have I been watching?


1. True Blood.  I'm so thrilled that this show is back for the 3rd season. Even Snoop Dogg has True Blood fever. Check out his terrible-yet-good new video:



2. Food Network. I'm slightly obsessed with Food Network. Although while I was sick I was hardly hungry I couldn't stop watching this channel. Steve can't complain now because this week I've been cooking up a storm thanks to ideas I got from watching the different shows on the Food Network.

3. So You Think You Can Dance. I love to dance but I sure don't have the talent that the contestants on this show have. I love all the choreography.  This show makes me want to get up start dancing! Now that Mary Murphey isn't a judge Steve might actually start watching this show with me again. He can't stand her laugh.

4.  Real Housewives of New York/New Jersey. Holy Catfights! Enough said.

5. Top Chef DC. I love Top Chef and I love this season even more because it was filled here in DC. I do have a bit of a confession to make. I didn't see the first episode that aired on Wednesday. My DVR didn't tape it! So I'll catch it next week. Even though I have yet to see an episode I just know I'll still love this show.

Since I write about diabetes in this blog I couldn't write about TV shows I've been watching and not mention the show I saw yesterday:

6. Angel.  Yesterday I caught an episode from Season 5 called Harm's Way in which all the vampires in the law firm have their blood tested to see if they have been feeding on humans. They zoomed in and they used a One Touch meter except instead of saying the blood glucose it said "negative" or "positive." Gave me a good chuckle.

What show's have you been watching? Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE SYTYCD!!!!! Its the best show ever, and true blood too!

    My husband HATES Mary Murphy, because she's always screaming!! We would fast forward through it and she would continue through 3 or 4 clicks forward. Awful.

    ReplyDelete