Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: San Diego Edition

After 11 days of traveling to visit family in Denver and San Diego I'm home for less than 24 hours before heading to Florida for a fun work project I cannot wait to tell you all about. I'm absolutely exhausted from traveling yesterday and the time difference between the west coast and the east coast so I'm doing a quick post with a few pictures of my trip. I have more but these make me smile especially since it is only in the 40s here in DC.

 Pacific Ocean from La Jolla



 La Jolla Cove. It was stinky because of all the pelicans but still a beautiful view. On one of the rocks near the water were 3 Seal Pups. I couldn't get a good picture because all I had was my iPhone. So cute!


 Here is the Daddy Seal who was being very loud. The Mommy Seal was swimming with him not to far away from the pups.


On my flight back to DC we flew over the Rockies. Old Man Winter has arrived in the mountains! My parents are getting excited for ski season.

No comments:

Post a Comment