Friday, April 2, 2010

Stick Me Desgins

A few months ago I found Sick Me Designs and kept debating whether or not I wanted a new bag for my meter and diabetes supplies.  Back in February I saw a design, pink rox, that I just loved and had to have.  So I placed my order and waited. There was a delivery delay due to a problem with a contractor, but I received emails letting me know what was going on.


A little over a week ago my bag arrived and I've been in love ever since! I wish had this bag in Vegas.

For me I like being able to embrace the fact that I have all this medical equipment around me by making it fun. My family and friends laughed when I showed them my new pink Animas Ping pump. Every time I see it it makes me smile. Same thing with the Stick Me Designs pink rox case. It makes me smile.


I love the fact that it has compartments for everything I need, including my Symlin.  I can stick my ID, credit card and iPhone in the front pocket. If I'm running a quick errand I can just grab and go and not worry about a purse.

 The fabric is my favorite part....the design is just so me. Much better than boring black. Spices things up a bit.



I also got two bio-flips. In all honesty, my boyfriend loves this the most. No more used test strips everywhere!




Note: I purchased this with my own money and have no affiliation to the company.

2 comments:

  1. Bioflips? Please fill me in on this. I feel so naive but I have a feeling that product could change my life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These things are awesome. They are these plastic little containers covered in fabric where you throw your used test strips away. For $5 you get 2. Love love love them!

    http://stickmed.moonfruit.com/#/bio-flips/4537135146

    ReplyDelete