Friday, April 9, 2010

What happens when you've been sick and don't feel like writting

I'm not really up for writing a post today so I decided to do a Friday Four Meme.


Four Jobs I've had
  1. Worked for a medical association in their International Activities and Government Affairs departments
  2. Worked for a Member of Congress
  3. Paralegal (did not last long, not my thing)
  4. Intern for Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation in their Government Affairs department
Four Places I've Lived
  1. Washington DC Area (Arlington, VA and Alexandria VA)
  2. Chicago, IL
  3. La Jolla, CA
  4. Mexico City
Four Countries I've Traveled too
  1. Italy
  2. Greece
  3. United Kingdom
  4. Turkey
Four of things I'm doing this weekend (kinda boring)
  1. Grocery Shopping (oh so exciting)
  2. Spring cleaning/organizing
  3. Work out
  4. Date night with Steve
 I hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment